One thing I learned from both my mom and my step mom is that it’s wayyy better to finish your Christmas shopping as early as possible.
Well, the obvious reason is that early shopping means you’re not scrambling around, stressed, during the week of Christmas. But, I think another reason is that you have time to give more thoughtful gifts. I start Christmas shopping around the first week of November, and usually try to finish during the Black Friday weekend.
My family always starts asking for my Christmas list pretty early, and I try to be really specific.
Here are some of the things on my list!
2. A cozy blanket sweater. The gray and red stripes on this Warehouse cardigan add a nice preppy touch.
3. A sweater dress in a classic print. I love the navy and black combo on this Oasis sweater dress.
4. A velvet block heel. Maybe I would wear heels more often if I had this Vince Camuto velvet block heel.
5. A classic crossbody. I love the rich camel color of this Tory Burch Robinson bag.
6. A red lipstick. You can never have too many. The gold case on this Kate Spade lipstick is adorable.
If you’re like me and you like shopping early, then stay tuned for some fun gift guides all this month!